Tuesday, June 1, 2010

one day in s.a.c.c.

Last friday was public holiday (wesak day), this small baby was looking forward for jalan-jalan.
But dad was not well. He was having flu, throat pain, headache and body pain.
Kesian kan my daddy.

a sexy dad in pain!

So we stayed home quietly, watching TV whilst mommy busy with her laundry, house cleaning, cooking and all-kinda-house-stuff-routines.

Dad owe me.
BUT
He has paid-off everything! yeah that's my daddy.
Okay, another heavy post, yeahh!

Sunday morning.

Dad's fever slightly better. *Thank you Jesus*
First thing in the morning, we must go to church for Sunday mass.
I liked church, especially Church of the Divine Mercy in Shah Alam.
The church is just beautiful, although from the roadside it looked nothing more than a normal factory, but as you enter in, you'll be surprised! It's awesome and very random.
*Will post pictures of CDM soon*

Mom told me, her first meeting with dad was happened there. Okay. Thanks Mom, the rest you tell me someday-lah okay? As I have to tell my story here.

Right after the sunday mass :
DAD : Mari pigi SACC.
MOM : Buat apa gia di sana?

DAD : Jalan-jalanlah bawa charm-charm.

MOM : Bah mana-mana sajalah! *macam buring jah mami ni*
ME : SACC *apa tu ah? bulih gigit-gigit kah?*


So we did. SACC here we come.

NOT BAD
this place.

MOM : Bah, bagus jugak sini kan Non. Macam-macam ada ooo...
DAD : Tu lah ko, ko ingat KLCC, Pavilion jah ada semua ni, jangan pandang rendah gia.
MOM : ya-lah bah, ya-lah bah...


Mom is the one who is always grumpy, lapar lah Non, lapar lah...
*BTW, Non or Inon are dad's kampung name*
Then Dad took us to secret recipe, and I had a sip..errr.. few sips of this drink hehehe...
nyaman wooo....

hello, another reminder, I'm only 5-month plus okay. Not bad huh!

Dad got the point, the mall wasn't bad at all,
quite cozy, many makan places, many boutiques and..
and oh MPH! Mom loves bookstores.


Mom excitedly signed me up for the kidz club in MPH. But...

SALES GUY : Sape yang nak sign up ni?
MOM :
*Pointing at me whilst I busy biting my teether*
SALES GUY : Tak bolehlah, ini untuk budak 12 tahun ke bawah je.

*Handed the pamplet to Mom*

MOM : Anak sa ni mimang 12 tahun ke bawah bah. Inda bulih ka?

SALES GUY : You bacalah sendiri...


I could see Mom is more than upset. She tried to get help from dad, but,
"charm-charm inda bulih bah ni, untuk budak-budak 12 tahun ke bawah sija bah..."
said dad.
Oh man! Dad, I am only 5-month... that's below 12-years old right? Poor Mom!

I knew she insisted to sign me up just for the 10% membership discount for children books.
Oh ya, in MPH, the children books comes with the code of 04 in front. I note that Mommy!

Then came another sales guy. Mom quickly grabbed his attention.

MOM : Err... bang, anak sa ni boleh jadi member Kidz Club ni kan?
SALES GUY 2: Ya boleh! 12 tahun ke bawah kan?


Mom smiled naughtly at dad, and dad smiled bitterly HEHE.
God-sent.


Mom purchased 2 books of her all time childhood favorite author, Enid Blyton.


Well mom, I don't think i could read them now... out of my interest, they're black and white in colour, I want more colours mom. Blue, pink...
"Nevermind them baby, just for your collection, you can read them one day."
Okay-lah mommy.

The next place was a Baby's boutique - Anakku, waaaah! Dad loved this place.
Dad, Mom and I spent an hour inside there.
Dad generously threw his money on these...

A Walker! waaa... thank you daddy muah muahhhh!


A pair of walking socks, suits me well kan hehe..

with not much hassles, mom signed me up *geee*

Next stop was Memory Lane shop, the blue alien was the most cutest thing that I've seen,
tapi daddy bilang, "inda payahlah ni kio, nanti Onton gigit!"


Mommy saw a red pillow with phrases on it. Mom loved phrases, proverbs...


pheww, I had goooooood time, really!
Thank you dad.
Thank you mom.

We never forget the two siblings at home, so dad bought these for them HAHAHA...


We had gone back home.
Safely.
Tired.
But I couldn't sleep, my eyes were open widely,
and guess what, I loved to do my own things now, this walker thingy is really fully utilised!


Dad and Mom should be more grateful now, as I won't nag for them to carry me all the time.
Oh ya, SACC also known as Shah Alam City Centre.
whenever you're there, think of me :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails