Wednesday, June 30, 2010

little star shooting by uncle ajib

I went to mommy's ex-uni mates wedding. It's a malay wedding.
We bumped into this photographer, he is mom friend's husband.
They liked me.
Aunty Dalela had to carry me around as mommy is busy with emptying her plate.
And these are the shots from this little star.

"tomey nyer anak ko vel"

aunty dalel : ayang, nak amek gambar ngan anak vel
uncle ajib : senyum charm-charm, cak
me : oh yeah...





"anak no ni suka ketawalah vel"
mom : biasalah macam aku..


no..no.. i am good baby, i am not going to cry..

mommy..mommy.. stop eating mommy

oh i am smiling

my new 'expensive' teether, CANON in brand hahaha

"sedapnya penutup lense ni"

anything goes into my mouth

mom's favorite shot

Overall comments:
"anak ko pandai bergambar la vel"
"anak ko comel la vel"
"anak ko gatal gusi nak tumbuh gigi la vel"
"anak ko kuat makan macam ko la vel"
.
.
.
.
.
me : pheww...

All pictures were taken by Uncle Ajib, Aunty Dalela's husband.
Mommy sneaked them from uncle ajib's facebook, hehehe
Photogenic kah sa??
HEHEHEHEHE

Seriously, Uncle Ajib is going to take your photo if you allow him to do so.
Of course with some fees incurred.

Interested? Kindly drop mommy an email with no extra charges.
Thank you :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails