Wednesday, June 16, 2010

of 6 month old, first week of curiosity

Full of curiosity. I stand well on it now.
Mom subscribed weekly newsletters from the BabyCentre,
and let see what they've said on my capabilities for this week:

This month your baby's hand-eye coordination is becoming much surer and she may really learn to put her hands to good use. She'll become an expert in raking objects towards herself - and he'll work out how to move something from one hand to the other. And once she learns that she can hold something in each hand, she'll quickly realise how much fun it is to bang them together. She'll want to practise this new skill, so if you think you can stand the noise, set aside one kitchen cupboard and fill it with baby-safe pots and pans for her to play with.
(source)

The above info are slightly outdated *chewahhh* , which I've been very experts in playing with my hands when I was 5-month old. Seriously, mom said.


By the way,
it's fun to have the feel of curiosity, as I gotta force my parents to walk with me, explore more things with me, attracts all their attention and makes their life happening to the fullest.

I note that they're tired from work,
but it was fun to play with me whattt...


CURIOSITY?
It is all about feelings,
I will laugh whenever I'm happy & delighted..


or I will just scream whenever the need rose..


else, I will just be good whenever I'm confused..


hmm... what else in life going to be?
I'm always curious wanna know.


Tomorrow I would have to meet Dr. Sanjay again,
This time is for my 6-month immunisation, the third dose of hepatitis B.
I have to be brave, omg I need dad for that as mom scared of needles.
I am not scared of needles
I am not scared of needles
I am not scared of needles!


well...will see!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails