Friday, June 4, 2010

viral infection

Month of May wasn't that gooood.
I developed fever, flu and cough, dad too-worst, mom too-slightly.
We have been the loyal visitors to Alam Medic, Klinik Bandaran and SDMC.
On the day mommy wrote this post, I, this small baby was still having flu and coughs.
yadaa..yadaa..yadaa...

Do I look like a sick baby?

Daddy said my flu was getting worst, so they brought me to SDMC a.k.a Sime Darby Medical Centre.
Ahaa... I was brought here for my immunisations since I was a month old.
Dr. Sanjay Woodhull, the handsome doctor hehehe, is my pediatrician.
He is good, nice and he loves me as one of his little patients.
But on that day, he was not on duty, so I get to see Dr. Siti Mazliah, she is also good and nice.



Evening clinics at SDMC weren't as crowd as normal days, Fuhh... lucky!
Whilst waiting for my turn, I dragged dad to bring me around.

Quite empty, where are all my friends?

The on duty nurse called me, to weight me. Oh for babies, weight is very important to determine how many the medicine ml to be given.

Weighing digital machine keeps on running!

and it's stop at this figure. That's my weight!

Waiting time again. Let see what else they have around.

to figure baby's height. It's a digital wow!

with the comics on top of it!

Daddy had to carry me around. I have been very cranky at times which dad had to calm me.


Resting at the breast-feeding room, cozy place, I like!

"CHARMAINE!" was that me?
Yes that's my name being called. OMG, I'm not scared, I'm a good baby!

Dr. Siti Mazliah, I am a goooood baby! trust me.

Mommy was complaining about my flu, coughs, bla..bla..bla..

"She is having slight viral infection!"
Gosh! What was that?

According to Dr. Siti, viral infection was quite normal especially for growing babies,
The cause? Environments : parents if they're sick, infected children in nursery, weather.
Nothing to be worried about as there are medicines for this sickness.


"Doc, can I have a bite of that thing?"

Okay, dad & mom felt much better after that. I guess-lah. Because I could see a BIG smile on their faces. I got my medicines and just before we leave, mom forced dad to go somewhere called...


Mom had to force dad for this. As dad had a bad cough too.
Overall, he was fine! No H1N1. pheww...
But got to eat medicines-lorrr.

Now, mom has a total of medical bills to be claimed.
Mom's company a.k.a working place is very good, both dad and I are covered well.


THANK YOU SIME DARBY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails