Sunday, June 6, 2010

my first meal

Officially, I will turn to 6 months old on 11 June.
I should have my solid food by then, but mom just can't wait I think.

I had my first meal a week before I should. *bow-with-pride*

Before feeding me, dad and mom having the she-might-like-it, she-might-not-like-it kinda perceptions. As many children refused to eat, or the parents would have to do an extraordinary skills just to make sure their children are well fed.

How about me?

first bite

not that bad. can I have another feed?

These snaps are telling you the truth.

It's a plain rice porridge. Mixed with a little of formula milk. They're just yummy.
I will never waste them. I should appreciate them, right?
Just look at my empty bowl!


Babies, you should ask your mommy make them for you. At least, once...
*geeee*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails