Wednesday, June 23, 2010

little fashionista

Daddy is cool.
He is not the type that is too trendy or crazy of latest men's garment.
Mommy is simple. Also not the type that craves for latest fashions.
She could be the last person who get to know about geogio armani's design,
or at least...
or she wouldn't know them at all! hahaha

Both of them are not really fans of fashion, or followers of latest fashion...
They do shops, but not shopaholic.
They do eat, YES they're very goooooood eater hehehe.

But, something went wrong here.
They're trying to turn me to be their little fashionista.
How comeeee?
I heard mom complaining to dad.
She has very limited clothing as the rest can't fit her after giving birth.

Dad then gave her some money with the purpose for her to go shopping.. for her.
But when she arrived, she showed these to dad... *dengan bangganya*

Her office is only 15-minute walking distance from Sogo. She loveee Sogo.
She love me, bundles of love, bundles of dresses. hehehe

"Bah, sudah-sudah la tu baju charm-charm" dad said.
"hmm, banyak suda bah inda muat!" mom replied.

My parents current addiction... romper... err rompers.
Mom will buy them everywhere. She loves to see me dressed in rompers.

mind my dad's tummy muahahaha

My recent collection of rompers.

All are soooooo sweet. I loved each and everyone of them.
oh ya! Nanny @ mommy's colleague gave me this..

a bit crumple as mom just dig it out from the laundry basket

and these are from my mo'ing. Thank you mo'ing.

lovely dresses from mo'ing

oh this one... given by mom's boss... thanks uncle dr. (he is carrying a doc title!)

should keep this dress for me to wear during Christmas, mom said.
*huh, another 6 months to go*

Mom will do my laundry every alternate days.
So my laundry can accumulate up to this much. *at this age :-)*

after washed

after folded

ehem!

Is not hard being a baby?
*shook head*

hmm... the above picture was not wrongly posted.

What is in your mind?
My mommy is going to sew them?... well yes.
My mommy is going to dip her feet into tailoring?... not exactly.
A new dress for me from these fabrics?... no no no...
so?

Let's see when everything is went solid.
My Mom is too shy-shy to admit now.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails