Sunday, June 20, 2010

tonimer baby spray

See! I've told you that I am a brave baby.
I am not scared of needles.


Just before we enter into Dr. Sanjay's clinic, I rested my head on mommy's arm, of course for an obvious reason hehehe...

hey, did I tell you that I'm a breast-feeding baby?

and I went through the normal procedures,
to record my weight, height, head diameter.

I am 8-kilo!

expanded up to 67cm

Okay. Let me show you what had happened in Dr. Sanjay's clinic.

daddy placed me here, i am flyinggg....

dad : sakit sikit sija kio... jangan nangis kio...

doc : okay, let's check on her lungs... oh she is perfectly fine!
dad : *smiles widely*

doc : she has a very strong muscles. Good girl. Her tits fine, bump ok. Her focus is VERY GOOD!
*some scenes need to be sensored hehe*

doc : would you like to stand up?
dad : okay, ONE, TWO, TH.....REE
me : *quickly stand*
doc: Her shoulder is
strength. Neck is strong.
*dad was so proud, I knew it!*

THEN...

I had two injections.
First (left thigh) : Final dose of hepatitis B, this is compulsary.
Second (right thigh) : Second dose of pneumococcal... this is an optional.

ouchhh! mommy was hiding somewhere...

so deep meh?

My parents were advise to give me an additional injection, the pneumococcal because I am placed at the nursery, this is to prevent me from getting the pneumococcus bacteria.
Pneumococcal further info, click on here.

Okay... Dr. Sanjay said my height and weight are remaining top-end.
*dad kembang hidung + senyum kambing*
he stopped smiling when Dr. Sanjay said this to them, "Her weight should be maintained now, I don't want her to be more chubby. But being more taller is fine" oppsss.... what that that mean? Do I need to cut off my food intakes, my nenen? oh noooo.... I will make sure THOSE are not going to happen.

and, Dr. Sanjay left us with his advice.
For baby age 1.5 years and below, having coughs and flu-es are normal. As long as they're not suspected of having an asthma or bronchitis, syrups should be avoided.
Babies are not recommended to have ANY SYRUPS as they will be cured by themselves.

And he recommended this.

a tonimer baby spray

It is a sea salt spray. Nose block, coughing and flu? Just spray into the nose. I liked it. At least it tastes better than those colorful syrups.This spray is safe and can be used as many times as needed.

the beauty of this thing is, the cover can be washed and re-used.
So parents, do use this for your babies. Avoid syrups. We don't like them!


I only cried for a while. A very short-while.


Had a good time cam-whoring with dad whilst mommy settled my medical bill.


We were off to Subang Parade after that. I was so delighted.
I will tell you more in my next post.
Festival of Magic.
Sakae Sushi.
I will definately tell you.



1 comment:

  1. Bikin takut kan bila baby kena suntik.
    Thanks for sharing the sea salt spray info.. Will CheCk if Can get in Miri.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails