Thursday, July 1, 2010

my dear magician

Daddy is easily attracted to weird stuff.
He's easily impressed with strange-odd-rare things.
strange but true kind of thingy..sigh..

We went to Subang Parade, coincidentally they're having the festival of magic.
Daddy was soooo excited! His feelings affected much on me as he was carrying me on a jumpsaac and brought me into where the festive was held.
A big crowd were grouped at one corner, we slipped in and...
wowww... a contest, they're having a contest!

These people are competing on their magic skills, and there were few categories;
children, teenage and for adults. Waaah! My mouth was widely open as that's my first time experience seeing such a weird event, mom too, oh dad too.
Small kids at age of 7 are able to do such of wonderful confusion tricks,
they're truly awesome!


Mom = food. Yeah that's right!
Dad then suggested her to find any food nearby. and she bought these.

Happy box meal set *err, mom was not really happy eating this hehe*

Fried seafood tempura

We arrived quite late for the contest actually as the emcee announced that the tiny boy who is going to perform next would be the last for that night.
The rest would be competing on the next day.
oh no! they were fun, I enjoyed their performance very much.
But it's okay, dad had been very kind hearted and bought these cds home.


mom : apalah ko mo buat ni semua ni?
dad : siok ni belajar magic, kasi tipu budak-budak.
mom : siapa? charm2? *forehead wrinkled*

dad : chabby!


my foot note : chabby is my first cousin sister. my dad loved her, she is actually a bright girl, a very simple girl with two sweet dimples when she smiles. She is the second daughter of 3 siblings, she got a sister 2 years older than her, and a little brother, 3 months younger than me.

At home. 2 weeks after the festival.

dad : kita ada double-taped kah?
mom : teda oh, kenapa daa?

dad : adalah...

After he has done with few experiments, dad got very excited and wanted to show his new ability to mom.

dad : jie mari bah tinguk ni (showing the round black and white pad)
mom :
eee malaslah, tunggulah charm2 besar baru ko tipu dia. sa inda suka lah tu.

Mom then walked off to the kitchen.

QUIET.

After a while, mom came back into the living room.

mom : apa bah ko buat ni?
dad : magic bah, ni yang cd hati tu, sa belajar magic.

mom : kesian oo ko kan... teda penonton...

dad : ada bah...


Well actually nobody was there except for little me on my walker,
and....

this girl has been very interested on dad's magic
dad : onton, tinguk ni, tinguk..
onton : dadi mo gigit bah..

dad : ok..ok.. gigit sikit-sikit saja kio!


Daddy is my future magician, but mom is not being supportive of this portfolio!

after that this guy joined them!
memex : onton, apa kamu buat ni tidak panggil sa?

dad : mex, sit mex, sit!

memex : ok dad...


and complete the happy family!
HAHAHA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh ya, after the show ended. We headed to sakae sushi as mom was craving for japanese food. They ordered like for 5 people dishes, minus me, actually the food were only for the TWO of them. They try to feed me this...

I don't like the taste and refused to eat. I ended up by eating mom's plain rice.



I would like to share these mouthwatering dishes!

I am pretty sure that they're yummy!

samalah pulak kan..

The beautiful part of sakae sushi is that they have this hot water tub on every table, pour as much as you want for your green tea, smart way to avoid you from keep on calling their waiters/waitresses because their cups are small, it's definitely not enough for mom.


So children, beware of hot water!
Parents, this is the right place where you don't have to ask for hot water to make milk for your little kids.

I love to leave you with this photo.

from the left : andrica/kakak, nenek botung, andriana/chabby
the baby in front : anelka/adik kicik

Source [aunty yoye's facebook]

and these are few captures of my kakak chabby...

second photo - the little baby whose next to her is me :-)

Oh I love them, counting days for my balik kampung trip...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails