Wednesday, July 28, 2010

first time on board

I was at my parents hometown, that happened 2 weeks ago.
Mom's youngest grand-aunt had passed away; so dad, mom & I had to rush back to KK.
The trip was not our plan, it's God's plan.
Somehow we're scheduled to visit my parents hometown in September.

It was my first experience on board the plane and I was so delighted.
Such an expensive experience which had forced me to get up as early as 4.00am in order to catch the 6.50am flight.

Onton and Memex could smell that we're going to leave them with uncle laling. Onton was looking at mom with her straight face and gently lay down next to me on the bed... she was so sad... We are like siblings, and sharing the same parents. Mommy keeps on telling them these:

"Onton, Mex, mam, dadi sama charm2 balik kampung dulu kio..."
"Onton, jangan manja sangat kio, jangan mo minta makan suap sija kio..."

"Onton, makanan ada di freezer kio, minta uncle laling kasi panas kio..."

Onton this...Onton that... as if that girl can understand her...sigh...


On top of that, Mom also worried about this little me...

mom : non, charm2 ok ka ni ah?
dad : ok bah tu dia...

mom : nanti telinga dia sumbat macam mana? sakit ooo tu...

dad : kasi hisap dia nenen sija nanti...


I don't know... I really don't know about how the two and half hours going to be like.
Bapa Tua and Mama Tua sent us to LCCT. I couldn't sleep as I was so excited!
Upon check-in, our luggage had exceeded the limit, mom was trying to be nice to the lady at the check-in counter... useless tricks!


In the plane...

Mom was putting me close to her chest, so that I won't be in shocked when the plane departs..

but i refused, nothing to be scared mom, I am HAPPY!!!

the 'multitasking' table

I hardly sleep along the journey as I was busy looking around and offered my sweetest smiles to everybody, even the stewardess likes me and keep on smiling at me hehe...

what is out there?!!

We touched down safely at 9.15am. Thank God for the safe journey.

KK panas la dadi!!!

Dad and Mom sent me to nenek and akung at Boliga, Kolopis.
They then went off straight to the funeral.

Me.Alone.Now.Oh.With.My.Grandparents.How.Can.I.Take.This?!!


*GULP*

I will update you later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails