Sunday, May 30, 2010

shhh.... mommy's story

Mommy loves me so much. *I knew that*

During her pregnancy, I used to hear her silent voice,
whispering softly to her small womb, HEHE

"Thank you for choosing this life baby,
Though it's not as easy as what people always thought,
Life is beautiful baby,
Mommy and daddy would be thankful always,

For you the chosen ones,

Stay there till the time comes,
No worries,
as Mom and Dad are always here waiting with open arms.
"

Mommy had never failed talking to me,
Everyday ever since she knew there was another life living in her womb,
I heard her sharing her experiences with her friends with laughter,
BUT...
Mommy would shed tears sometimes,
I don't understand why,
Or maybe I would, one day.

O yeah! I have arrived into this world,
safe and sound.

The MOST person that I see is her,
She always put me in her arms,
dancing and singing with her.
I could see her smile sweetly,
when I giggled at her.

...and I,
I just loves mommy's arm, it's warmth and comfort.

huh! see that Onton, selalu mau pok silap!


.
.
.
.
.


Okay, for my next post, I will tell you about my grandparents,
they missed me! *me too*


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails