Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I wanna watch Toy Story 3

Dad & I are always thrilled every time we watched cartoons. *believe me*
Poor dad, he has to behave excited as if the movie really excites him hehe.

watching cartoon at the hospital

Dad has discovered about my excitement while watching Tom & Jerry.
Who knows ended up, mom is the one who stayed up and finish the movie. HAHAHA.
Not only ONCE, but few times... errr...no-lah, if I'm not mistaken, so many times. *geee*
TODAY,
Mom is very good in re-acting their dialogues,
even can memorise very well on how's Tom hates Jerry,
how's Jerry did all the spontaneous of stupidity just to protect himself from Tom, oh mom!

Dad had bid farewell to his MOVIE channel in our astro package,
and give a big WELCOME to Disney/cartoons channels.
Channel 611-615, OMG I'm soooo touched... thank you dad.
"It's okay baby, my sports channel is still safely kept"
That's my dad.

Dad, I always wanted to go to cinema. But mom always said it's cold inside there.
But this morning mom silently whispered into my ear,
"Baby, we gotta watch Toy Story 3 for free!"


Wow! I just can say, uh-ah-uh-ah, *translation: I want! I want!*
I love to see movements, colours changed, things flying.
Then mom told me what is the movie about, I don't really understand. *yawning*
But I captured few characters that interests me.

it's reminds me of myself.. chak!

it's reminds me on Memex

and this mr.pricklepants, reminds me on onton

Mommy said, I need to learn. Okay.
For my age, I don't read alphabet but I learn through environment and experience to make my learning skills better. Mom said, I am on the fast lane and easily bored with the same routine, so mom and dad need to crack idea to distract me. Music, movies, pictures - they think that would be great for me.

I hope toy story 3 will enhance my learning skills thou. It has the combination of the three.
Oh you might be wondering on who is Memex? or Onton? They're my partners in crime hehe.. spot them bottom here.
Easy to spot which is Memex and which one is Onton right?

so nuffnang, count me in ya!
That is this blog post for. I am going to get the tickets for dad and mom.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails