Sunday, May 23, 2010

my day out

Sunday morning.

*BIG YAWN*

Oh it's Sunday! *writhing*
Mommy... i want my nenen. *Turned to right side and..., it's yummy!*
I know, breastfeeding is one of mom's passions. I always wanted to be fully breastfeed, furthermore, it's a great time = bonding time between me and her. The taste? It's tasteless, I am not kidding okay...but, I just love it, hehe.

*Small burp**writhing again*

Where is daddy? *turned to my left side*
Oh my God this BIG GIANT is sleeping nicely, so cuteee my dad. I am a baby giant then, *chuckling*

Come on daddy, it's 10am now. wake up!wake up!
Mommy please help me to get hold of him.

Me: uh-uh-uh.
*Translation:good morning daddy. I love you!*

Daddy: good morning sayang. *half asleep*
*my dad is sooooo cool. he can understand me*


Me: ah-ah-ah, brrr
*Translation: daddy!daddy! wake up!It's time to play*

Daddy: ump!ump! *close his mouth tightly*

Me: huh?! you seems so tired, OK-lah.

Me: uh-uh-uh, brrr
*Translation: mommy, let's play*

Mommy: ambik ni, na-nah buaaa,ki-kik-buaaaa, *doii, buring ni mami*
*fly the thing towards me, the sameeeee thing*


Mom used to say this to dad, "Non, ambik tu panyangat kasi charm-charm",
and my dad will reply her,
"bukan panyangatlah, butterfly bah tu!"

well, whatever lah-kan?. me? I love to eat them! hehe.


I am tired now, enough of playing, bonding time again, i want my mommy... a minute later I'm lost in my dreams in mom's arm.


Sunday afternoon.

Sleepy.
A bit moody.
Dad drove us to LCCT. To fetch my aunty muda.
She came here with her HOT boyfriend for his convocation.
OMG
, Onton and Memex sure happy and ondols...

sweeeeeeet couple!

Sunday evening.

Finished all the convocation matters in UiTM. We then headed to mama tua's house. She loveeee me, and always got prezies for myself. I don't really fancy the blue dress but I likeee the teeter. Thank you mama tua. Gigi eh gusi sia gatal bah!

Daddy decided to take me out whilst mommy was so excited to cook her rebung masak lemak udang. Greedy oh this mommy. We just went for jalan-jalan around mama tua's taman and brought her along.

tadaa... SHAUNA FAUSTINA. Mama tua's baby!

Silently I pity Onton & Memex. I just wonder what are they doing at home now?
but nevermind them!

While we are walking, I saw...
alamak daddy! mo hujan ooo...


but no worries, daddy is clever:-) Sediakan payung sebelum hujan.

We had a great time, fun and I saw lots..lots of things.

I even got the chance to play this. Hello, I am just 5.5-month okay!

buai laju-laju, tolonglah jangan laju, perut saya geli!

We had dinner at mama tua's house, mommy the godoot had her rebung masak lemak udang. *sigh*. Rebung, udang & takob-akob are brought all the way from KK.


Headed back home quite late that night.

I am tired mom.

I am tired dad.

That night I had running nose again.

A bit cranky.

But the bonding time had relieved me.

*Big yawn*

until my next post okay...


Good night everyone:-)

End of Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails