Sunday, May 23, 2010

luisa marise

She likes to scream whenever she gerigitan on something. I can take it anyway.
She has a wrinkled forehead whilst sleeping. She looks cute anyway.
She is a hyperactive baby. I still love her anyway.

Well readers, I would like to introduce to you my little god-sister.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

tadaa

nampak jajal kan muka dia ni?Tapi kiut kan?

Her parents named her Luisa Marise. It's a saint's name from Italy.
A child of mixed marriage, dad is an Indian from Malacca and Mom is a Kenyah from Sarawak.
Oh yeah she has a blog! You can read her here.

god-papa Terence, god-mama Martha, god-sister Luisa and me :-)

We meet over the weekends, for church and makan-makan.
Sometimes she drops by to my house, or the other way around.
My parents and hers have a very close relationship.
That's the correct answer on why they exchange me and her as their god-child.

picture taken during my baptism

God-papa dear, I have fulfilled your wish hehehe...
but mom only have these very limited photos of us.
...and god-papa, ask Luisa to update her blog please. Thank you ya!

am I jealous? no i'm not!

Okay, mommy will write more about Luisa and me.
Our parents have the same wishes.
To educate us.
To see us grow.
To see us fruitful.
And scratch every moment in our blogs.
So that one day,
we are able to read all the journeys that we have gone through.

...little bloggers in our little tiny world...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks god sis for the sweet story.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog u have charm2..
    by the way, I'm your cousin.. Sis chenda..
    Take care my dear, tell mommy to jaga u well k..
    Muax!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails