Monday, March 11, 2013

my little bestfriend, Sasha

This is a story of a little girl and her best friend.

You often watch it in the fiction drama or movie. But this is the real scenario happening in my childhood. I have my nursery mates, and now my fellow classmates, but I will always have her as my soulmate. You may have read about her in my previous entries years ago, but its time to bring back the good memory and the current her...
 Luisa Marise Terence, and I called her Sasha (pelat punya pasal)

We often meet during weekends, I love her to bit. This little fellow is my best friend and she used to bully me when we were babies, but now, things have changed. I take the role of being the big sister and take her favorite toys if I like them. Mama (her mommy) would always ask her to give in, she is always in tears yet, she still love me and never take my toys as her revenge. The last meeting, I took her barbie phone and her doll complete with botol susu.

We often talk over the phone when we are not meeting each other. But our parents are always giving us surprises by going makan-makan, outings and karaoke sessions. We ended up playing, not eating, and do our own things. When its time to say our good-bye, we will create scenes of drama with tears, sometimes, Sasha will go to her parents, kissed them good night and walked into our car.





You guys will never understand the love I have for her, even my parents couldn't understand it, such of little girls we are, but our relationship is pure and innocent. Our parents are always praying for us to be the bestest sisters to our siblings (future if any), to each other, the good instruments of God, and hoping that we are not going to fall in love with the same boy (palis-palis).

 That is Sara, Sasha's only sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails