Monday, March 11, 2013

my first homework


Daddy was rushing to the office right after sending me home. He told mommy I got my homework from school that I need to do and had asked mommy to help me with it. What kind of homework for a 3 year old toddler? Easy peasy, mommy thought!

Since I enrolled for the class in early march and the rest of my mates enrolled in January, I have soooo many things on my plate that I need to catch up. Blamed it on mommy for refusing to send me to school earlier!!!! We usuallly did the homeworks in school but since I was late, I have to bring them home, as my teachers says, "Charmaine dah ketinggalan banyak!"

And there mommy had marked another history in her motherhood journey, the first homework with her only daughter.

Before we got started, mommy would like to advise all mommies out there:

1) Please make sure you have an additional stationary at home at all times (do not believe your kids to bring back their stationary as what you have provided earlier)

2) Please make sure you have done your house chores before you started. It will take you hours just to colour a bunny!


3) Be strong mommies, you have the tendency to help the kids with their homeworks with you left hand, but your kids will learn nothing.

4) Your kids going to be malas most of the time, will give you thousand of excuses! Tangan sakitlah, kaki gatal, nak minum air, pensil patah etc.. but then again, be firm and must pujuk us, insert praises in between just to cheer us up, never ever make a comment, "baby, donkeys were never born in pink!", silap haribulan you will get a tantrum from your kids!


This is an a. I have been practising to write a in school, but the teacher had given another A4 sheet with lots of a in dotted line. My task is just to write a according to the dotted line. It took mommy almost an hour just to make sure I finish the whole sheet. The teacher had asked me to write with pencil but mommy allowes me to use colour pencils (mommy psycho me with colours). Of course I scolded Onton in between, "Jangan tiliak (teriak) Onton, kakak nak belajar buku rabbit!". I wrote with both hands. I do strech my hands in between too.



And the outcomes

Mommy was happy with my effort! And the homework made me restless... I asked mommy for my pillows after that, and I skipped my youtube session that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails