Thursday, March 14, 2013

bangun pagi management for pre-schooler


Oh nooo... not this photo.
Would you like to see the real me in my school uniform?



 A sleepy toddler in her school uniform..
Well, as what Auntie Liza told mommy, "Warna-warna yang kurang memberangsangkan!"

But I do love my school uniform, I wore them proudly every morning, daddy make sure the yellow and blue gown is ironed nicely in the morning, and he did the ironing most of the time as mommy got another big task, to wake me up while inserting a little bit of drama; where sometimes I will run naked back to the bed! But after being poured with water for a few times, I will get back to the reality, and ready to gown up and yeah, welcoming a new day with the same weekdays routine.

My mommy advise for the first-time-mommies with pre-schooler toddlers:

1) Drama will happen. Mommies got to change strategy each morning. Lucky for mommies if your kids got up with a big smile to start their day. But trust my mommy, drama is interesting and play your roles!

2) Show the kids the nicely ironed school uniform haha! If that doesn't work, tell them that you will give the dress away to your pets. Sometimes I hate Onton for that reason, mommy wanted to dress her in my school uniform if I don't go to school.

3) For girls, put on some make up on them hahaha. It works! Even if just a talcum powder, rub it in between of your palm and then rub it on your kid's face, insert along this praise, "Wahhh!! Cantiknyaaaaaa anak mommy!" Kids liked it!! In my case, mommy put a nice colour on my nails...


jari jemari seksi kan?

4) Sleep early. This is the biggest challenge for my mommy. Kids must have enough sleep between 8-10 hour for them to get up fresh in the morning. I slept late almost every night, getting a longer sleep at night for me is mommy's biggest target now. Meaning that, no late night TV programmes for my parents. When it comes to sleep, everyone must sleep, all lights on off mode, no laptop or ipod, even Onton also would squeeze herself comfortably at the corner of our bed! See, this is what we called COOPERATION!

Good luck mommies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails