Thursday, March 7, 2013

milestone

OK at last this is the continuation of my milestone development.

My parents have placed me in a nursery since I was 2 month old, right after mommy done with her maternity leave, my parents need to go to work to support the family economy, and also to fulfill my desire (need) on my stuff.

That nursery provides not only day care, but also transit and kindergarten services (we have the smart reader syllabus as well). And so, I have been given the opportunity to sing and dance and had also learnt with my seniors, of course in my pyjama.

Early this year, I have been actively sneaking into the pre-nursery class (for kids aged 3-4). Yeay!! Since the principal know me very well, she allows it. When she asked if I like to study, I nodded as I always like the books and uniforms. Then the principal asked mommy, but mommy was not keen as she said I am 'too young'. I had rebelled by taking Emily's books and cried wholeheartedly when the teachers asked me to return it. And the principal called again and finally mommy got convinced, the principal not only had breathed a huge sigh of relieve, but also thanked mommy for the trust given to her. I think she can sleep well after the last telephone call with mommy.

28 Feb 2013, I woke up earlier than usual, shower and gown up, all ready with a smile. I even packed my own stuff in my pink barbie's bag. Books, pencils, colour and Appollo is a must - but actually books and stationeries and food is provided in my school. See how excited I am mommy. I only wore the official uniform on the next day, the day that we were supposed to dress in sports shirt but I insisted to wear the uniform that is yellow and blue in color, I was so excited and school life is hilarious. The only thing mommy would need to adjust is my sleeping pattern. Mommy is trying to cut down my addiction on youtube as that habit would delay my sleeping time. Lack of sleep could cause stress on kids, and that would disturb my concentration in class. Not healthy kan?

Parents, do send my fellow friends to school/nursery/tadika if they wanted too, young is not a valid reason anymore as experts says, the active brain development for kids is from one to six years. This is the right time for us to learn and learning is our nature. We are the next generation of our country, do train us since young, you never know where life is going to take us. I could be the next astronaut, if not the fashionable IT expert, who knows?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails